Torsemide 10mg Tablets
Price And Quantity
- 2 INR
- 1.00 - 2.00 INR
- General Medicines
- Torsemide 10mg
- high blood pressure, diabetic kidney disease, and heart failure
- 2 tablet/day
- As per direction of Physician
- Suitable For All
- 1 Boxes
- Room Temperature
Torsemide is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and fluid retention (edema) caused by conditions such as congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or liver disease.
Torsemide comes in tablet form and is usually taken once daily, preferably in the morning. The typical starting dose for adults is 5-10 mg per day, but your doctor may adjust your dose based on your individual needs and response to treatment.
As with any medication, it is important to take torsemide exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not change your dose or stop taking torsemide without first consulting with your healthcare provider. If you have any questions or concerns about torsemide or its use, be sure to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 7000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- Allu Allu
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Central America, Middle East, South America, Asia, Africa
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Uttarakhand, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, South India, East India, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Nagaland, Haryana, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, North India, Telangana, Kerala, Central India, Odisha, Jharkhand, West India, Chhattisgarh, All India
- WHO GMP, GMP, GLP, ISO